Paint Brushes with Plastic Handle (HYP0364)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||5,000 Pieces|
|Production Capacity:||5000000 PCS/Month|
|Transport Package:||12PCS/ Inner Box 10doz-50doz/ CTN|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Western Union|
- Model NO.: HYP0364
- Wire Material: Bristle
- Usage: Industrial Brushes, Civil Brushes, Cleaning
- Color: Black
- Condition: New
- Brush Head Material: Bristle
- Head Shape(S): Flat
- Trademark: OEM service
- Origin: Zhenjiang, Jiangsu, China
- Type: Paint Brush
- Shape: Long
- Application: Wooden Furniture, Environmental Protection, Machinery, Textile Printing and Dying, Electrical & Electronics, Glass, Decoration
- Customized: Customized
- Quantity: 5000000PCS/Month
- Paint Product Type: Applicator/Tool
- Manufacturer Warranty: Guaranteed Against Defects in Workmanship
- Specification: 1inch 1.5inch 2inch 2.5inch 3inch 4inch 5inch
- HS Code: 96034011
Warmly welcome to visit our factory.
Your detailed enquiries will be appreciated.
We will reply u within 24 hours.
|Product Name||Bristle Mixed 30% Filament Paint Brush|
|Brush Size||1‘’ ~4"|
|Packing||Standard Export Packing/ According to your requirements|
|Shipment||DHL/Fedex/EMS/TNT/UPS/China Post Air Mail/Sea/Air|
|Payment||30% deposit by T/T, the balance paid before loading by T/T|
1. Low MOQ: It can meet your promotional business very well.
2. OEM Accepted : We can produce any your design.
3. Good Service : We treat clients as friends.
4. Good Quality : We have strict quality control system and good reputation in global market.
Check below for more information on placing an order
|Inquiry - Professional quotation.|
|Confirm the price, lead time, payment term etc.|
|Hongrun sales send the Proforma Invoice with Hongrun seal.|
|Client makes the payment for deposit and send us Bank receipt.|
|Initial Production - Inform the clients that we have got the payment, and will make the|
samples according to your request, send you photos or samples to get your approval. After
approval, we inform that we will arrange the production & inform the estimated time.
|Middle Production - send photos to show the production line which you can see your products|
in. Confirm the estimated delivery time again.
|End Production - Mass production products photos and samples will send to you for approval. |
You can also arrange the third party inspection.
|Clients make payment for balance and Hongrun ship the goods. Also can accept payment term|
- Balance against B/L copy or L/C payment term. Inform the tracking number and check the
status for clients.
|Order can be say "finish" when you receive the goods and satisfy with them.|
|Feedback to Hongrun about Quality, Service, Market Feedback & Suggestion. And we will do |
1. It's free for client to get a common sample
2. Client only should undertake freight charge
For your reference:
Hair: 1.Pure black bristle or white bristle;
2.PET/PP synthetic fiber, or tapered filament with any color ;
3. Mixed tapered filament and bristle
Ferrule: 1. Stainless iron/ steel ferrule, resist rust
2. Tin plate ferrule, it is economic
3. copper coated ferrule
Glue: Epoxy resin, make the hair not fall off
|1" (straight edged or angled)||1. Corners or window sashes|
2. Edging, trim and windowsills
3.Tight corners, fine detail work
|2" (straight edged or angled)||1. Woodwork and trim|
2.Framework and molding
3.Cutting into corners
|3" (usually straight edged)||1.Large flat surfaces|
2.Cabinets, doors, beams,
|4" (usually straight edged)||1. Very large surfaces|
2. Ceilings, walls, siding, floors
Care and Maintenance:
Taking proper care of your brush is just as important as buying the right brush. If you don't observe routine maintenance of your brushes, the high-quality results won't last. First, be sure to keep the package your brush comes in. Most brush packages are designed to help the brush retain its shape, which is very important. After using your brush, clean it in warm, soapy water (for water-based paints) or solvent (for oil-based paints) until the water or solvent runs clear. Don't leave your brush soaking, or the bristles could bend. Spin the brush to remove excess cleaner, comb the bristles with a brush comb, lay the brush flat to dry and return the brush to its package.
1. Clean your brush completely as soon as you finish using it - don't leave it soaking
2. Store brushes in their packaging to help them retain their shape when not in use
3. If you can, hang your brushes; otherwise, lay them flat