Paint Brush Set (HYS001)
|FOB Price:||US $0.47 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||5,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|5,000 Pieces||US $0.47/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||5000000 PCS/Month|
|Transport Package:||Customized Packing|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Western Union|
- Good Sale in Russia
- 3 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Model NO.: HYS001
- Wire Material: Bristle
- Usage: Industrial Brushes, Civil Brushes
- Color: White
- Condition: New
- Trademark: OEM service
- Origin: Zhenjiang, Jiangsu, China
- Type: Paint Brush
- Shape: Long
- Application: Wooden Furniture, Environmental Protection, Machinery, Textile Printing and Dying, Shoes, Glass, Food&Drinks, Decoration
- Customized: Customized
- Quantity: 5000000PCS/Month
- Specification: 1.5inch 2inch 3inch
- HS Code: 96034011
Angle Brush (1 1/2 inch)
Trim Brush (2 inch)
Wall Brush (3 inch)
Our goal is providing better and better products and service to every customer.
Warmly welcome to visit our factory.
Your detailed enquiries will be appreciated.
We will reply u within 24 hours.
1. Low MOQ: It can meet your promotional business very well.
2. OEM Accepted : We can produce any your design.
3. Good Service : We treat clients as friends.
4. Good Quality : We have strict quality control system and good reputation in global market.
|Product Name||Paint Brush Set|
|Brush Size||Accroding customers requirements|
|Packing||Standard Export Packing/ According to your requirements|
|Shipment||DHL/Fedex/EMS/TNT/UPS/China Post Air Mail/Sea/Air|
|Payment||30% deposit by T/T, the balance paid before loading by T/T|
Care and Maintenance:
Taking proper care of your brush is just as important as buying the right brush. If you don't observe routine maintenance of your brushes, the high-quality results won't last. First, be sure to keep the package your brush comes in. Most brush packages are designed to help the brush retain its shape, which is very important. After using your brush, clean it in warm, soapy water (for water-based paints) or solvent (for oil-based paints) until the water or solvent runs clear. Don't leave your brush soaking, or the bristles could bend. Spin the brush to remove excess cleaner, comb the bristles with a brush comb, lay the brush flat to dry and return the brush to its package.
1. Clean your brush completely as soon as you finish using it - don't leave it soaking
2. Store brushes in their packaging to help them retain their shape when not in use
3. If you can, hang your brushes; otherwise, lay them flat